About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Thursday 22 May 2008

#30 - Rambling Days

I don't have much to blog about. I just need something to do to get me more awake. I can't think of much that has been happening. Trying not to do much seeing as I have so much schoolwork to do and yet I waste time and don't even end up doing that. 4 days until the assignment is due and finally i'm doing it ><" I hope i can get this poster printed on friday.

I ended up picking Spain as my preference for my major. I'll leave it up to chance i suppose.

Today Karen and Laurence came up to me and asked me to explain what happened that friday night. As they did, I felt my eyes loose focus/shake and vertigo. I can't even talk about it...That scares me...What about if i have some real disease? As stupid as it sounds, I'm too scared to go to the doctor's to find out.

I am looking forward to next Friday. Not so much because it is a great deal but because I feel it will help me deal with some things, even if it may cause me unnecessary stress and drama in the long run. I REALLY need this and that is why I can't wait a few months or even a year. It needs to happen now. It hardly seems like a choice really, it's like it decides on it's own.

Bring it on ^^

1 comment:

Akiro-chan said...

yo morty!

how's life?? it seems you're too busy..

well just dropping by to check on you! :D

drop by at the thread if you have time! :D

see yah!