About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Monday 31 December 2007

#11 - New Year Hopes

So here comes another New Years. As we get older the years go by so much faster and that thought scares me just a little bit o.O...

Looking back over this year i must say that...i don't know...It wasn't my best and not much happened for me personally. Though i guess i've grown a little bit i felt like most of my changes came around 2005-2006.

So this year like all years i feel a sense of misleading expectation and temporary motivation. So what should i wish for? For some reason i can't really think of anything.

Photobucket Resolution List Photobucket

1. The typical: Loose atleast 5kg + get healthy...i can handle that in a year right!?!
Photobucket

2. Start to learn piano and maintain it
Photobucket

3. Keep interested in whatever i do education wise
Photobucket

4. Make some new good friends and keep my close ones
Photobucket

5. Grow a passion for something ><" a leisure activity/hobby
Photobucket

That is all i can really think of right now =/

ps. Yes i am aware that i am overloading on that cute lil emoticon thing!! but i think i have EVERY one of them now and they sum up everything perfectly
Photobucket

2 comments:

Akiro-chan said...

first things first....

i super love your layout!!!! sexy uebo!!! oh yeah!!!

cool!!!!!!

then....

wow! you already made your new year's resolutions... cool! and me..??? haven't thought of any yet... hahaha!!!

well... hopefully you can do all your resolutions!!!! and i know you can! XDD

see yah!!! :D

Megabelt said...

(random