About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Friday 4 January 2008

# 12 - University Open Days

Did anyone go?

It was alright...i feel a lil confused but i am sticking with my preferences.
I still need to change them today, last minute.

LOL i'm actually more nervous about forgetting and the preference time ending!! i woke up this morning and something told me not to do it. But i'm seriously not doing anything rebellious...

I'm not going from saying i'll do a Sci degree to a music or architecture one or something completely off the original plan. I'm just adding another on there. So really...i'm not doing anything bad...

right?

1 comment:

net_chik said...

so wat r u doing then? =S

-candice