About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Thursday 24 January 2008

# 20 - The Indian Series /3 (Indian Television)

For a while now i've been watching stupid Indian tv...god it's HORRENDOUS!! They have their version of Australia Idol but it's called something stupid like something SuperStar challenge etc...Anyway the type of singing is Indian classical. You know all those annoying high pitched chickas and note changing all the time. It really gives me a headache and yet i've had to sit through it everyday while i stay at Rosamama (Aunties) house.

Even though traditional Indian music is bad, i'd take Indian over traditional Chinese anyday. I mean have you heard that stuff!? The first time i heard it i wondered where the the giant mutant cat's were fighting and then i realized it was just a itty bitty china man...having a ceasure?!

Well anyways normally every night i pop in my (sister's) mp3 and stare at the screen while i listen to music which reminds me of the days when i was a computer bum. Bt today my mp3 has has died on me. The torture never ceases D*x

After the show i watched a movie and there was a big dramatic moment about a mother feeding a different baby. She couldn't because it was emotionally distressing, even though it meant her mother in law would banish her.

Big Whoop! The kid isn't going to grow up thinking "woah i sucked aunti prasdeep's nippys"

Or maybe she would, i know i've freaked out once knowing that i chewed my mama's titties in this lifetime. And that i even came out of her vag!! So my face has all been rubbed in it!! o.O

In my opinion my mother should not have boobs, a vagina or even red blood. that's just nasty and makes the world seem like one crazeh place!! *shivers*

3 comments:

net_chik said...

LOL
you are being over-dramatic =P
im glad that you seem to be enjoying your time overseas.

are you keeping up with postsecret?

OMG! i FINALLY got around to listening to Yiruma ^^ (i was sceptical before cos i know you with guys.. >.<) uh.. i haven't heard "destiny of love" yet tho!

i love "Kiss the Rain" (although its damn hard to play!) "It's Your Day," and "River Flows In You." I want to see whether I can play "River Flows In You" for my exam..

what are your favs from Yiruma??

Akiro-chan said...

morty!!

glad you were able to visit my blog and dropped some comments!

i miss yah! :D

i read your entries about your stay in India and i'm not sure about this one but you seemed annoyed and happy with your stay there... am i right about that?? XDDD

that's how i think of it as i was reading your entries...

and my reactions with those guys looking at your *private parts*....
O__o...

what was that all about? they were like "hey is that human??"

well that's how i understood your entries... XDDD

*sigh* you haven't been in the thread for not really a very long time...:D
hope you can drop some comments there!

and yeah, the PV was so great! better than ktf! if you can, try to watch the subbed lips pv making! oh how i love jin, koki and kame there! well all of them actually! and about what uebo said about his clothes! XDDDDDDD

well talk to you soon! good luck in your stay there!

just drop by at my blog if you have time!

miss yah!! :D

net_chik said...

i thought u wudnt have access to net? :S
-candice