About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Thursday 17 January 2008

# 16 - University Offers Are Released

So i got it.

I had a massive fight with my mum and i'm helping my mum pack right now and there is a lot of tension. I'm as happy as can be but ...sheesh i feel like i've just gone through some massive distress.

Well gotta get back to packing..

Oh btw i'm in

Medical Science/International Studies at UTS

2 comments:

Liv said...

omg congratulations!! that sounds like a pretty intense course - and good on you for doing what you want...


hey i just remember you teaching me this, and it might come in handy on your trip... (i'm just gonna write it pheonetically):
eddy putty ninda kundi nyarn tinarm powar...
i think...

net_chik said...

noka desu~

sounds like a tough field. but at least you got what you wanted. international studies, sugoi!! you must tell me more about it.