About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Saturday 5 January 2008

# 13 - Insomnia Teaches You Many Things

I've learnt how to make small card houses ^^ I couldn't even stack two cards together when i started!! i ended up working on it fora few hours lol!

when i can't sleep i'm not allowed out of my room, so no internet or tv to pass the time...

Check out what i've accomplished :)




...and then i realized it was morning

...next time card houses become a matter of life and death, i'll be set =D
----

I also some ended up learning about this...
Trepanation
http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A10101/trepan/

holy crap...

----

And alas here i am again with nothing really to say or do...just needing to waste time...i guess i'll head to bed soon ><"

No comments: