About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Wednesday 9 January 2008

# 14 - Bored

I have done NOTHING at all lately. So boring...

oh btw I'm going to India on the 19th Jan - 22nd Feb.

Yesterday i got this cute package from my netfriend ^^ She bought me a tourist booklet on Shiga and some flyers on movies. A lot of them are American movies but they are Japanese ads for them....it's a lil weird to see o.O...Still it was really nice ^^ We did a bit of a present exchange. I gave her a small booklet on Koalas, it had a lot of cute photography.

I also got my hair cut. I haven't had a hairstyle for a while, but now i just got it layered. Before i had it a lil layered but it grew out long ago. The place i went to, down High St is quite good, they told me how i should cut it and it is quite cheap. I will probably go there again. I have been told my hair looks like Ms World Hair -.-' Erm...I can't tell if that is bad or good.I really like my hair straight with this cut but when it is curly, it's gonna be shocking ><"

I also bought a cap and did a few things like sending letters and returning library books...zomg i havent seen anyone in ages!! it's killing MeEeEe. I did make friends with this girl working at the Sushi House. She's going into yr 10 at Girra. I asked her to pick a flavour of 'bubble tea' i keep hearing people drink this stuff so i thought i'd try it...so we talked a bit and once i had it...ugh it was weird...The actual tea tastes great but the lil beady bits were not so good ><" I ended up leaving all those bubbles...don't see what the fuss is about with that drink.

Goodluck in your preferences guys! I hope you all find the right path to take eventually...I bet a lot of us won't even stay in our first preference xD

1 comment:

net_chik said...

wow ur going for a mth!!!
will u have internet access in india? one of my net friends went to HK and she doesnt have the net there so i cant spazz over my korean boys with her xD ahaha
nice wallpaper btw :P
lol ur like my sis she is so bored that she has nothing better to do than to pick fights with me :S
-candice