About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Thursday 20 March 2008

# 23 - Fustrated

...I can't stand being at home anymore. It's so bloody painful to hear anyone in my family try to speak to me. Every week it gets to me more and more. I really don't want to be here. It's like i'm constantly on a leash and i'm living my life but i always need to keep tabs on coming back home and keeping my parents from chucking hissy fits at me. Even though i'm used to my parents being rather strict for some reason it's REALLY getting to me lately.

I just wish that i had a li bit more freedom. Maybe it is because i need to explain to all my new friends that i can't exactly go with them to places that they invite me too... They don't really get it and i guess i don't either but i'm still the one that need to live with it.

/emo hima xD

1 comment:

Akiro-chan said...

hello there morty!

how are you???

waahh!!! i feel the same way too... how i wish i have some freedom too.. how i wish i could also go to other places where my friends are inviting me.. gosh! why are there such parents who are so strict!

hayyy... just like now, my friends will have an out of town vacation for 3 days and i'm the only one who'll not be able to go there! argghh!!

and would you believe that i don't have any experiences of sleeping over at a friend's house? that's annoying!

hayyy......