About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Tuesday 18 March 2008

# 22 - Still Alive

I feel myself getting used to the routine of uni life...
hehe yet i still don't know where my schoolwork fits in xD

I would like to find another job...but seriousy where the hell does all my time go!? o.O Starting this week i'm trying to do all my work at school....considering i have 20hrs of breaks it should be alright. For now all i've been doing so far is my prelab and postlab work which is not difficult at all.

I've been told by some new peeps that i gave the impression that i am snobby/bitchy...and then there are some girls that just keep kissing my ass...Both are equally irritating. There are only two exceptionally odd people that i've met...and only one of those i try to avoid with a passion...

Now that i get along with a majority of peeps in my lecs/pracs i can afford to start hermit-ing during my breaks.

Hmm...i want to join the Vietnamese society!! I may just need to look into that =/

No comments: