About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Monday 31 March 2008

# 25 - I was violated....

by a 10 year old...at my family friend's first birthday party. ><"
It was suuuuuch a boring night. i went early to help decorate and put up streamers and shit. People came. The Hindi music was blaring. The kids were pissing me off. I yelled at the kids. The food was good. Took a tonne of it home with us ...mmmmm oily goodness.

As i was cleaning up at the end of the night one of the bratty boys started hugging my arm and rubbing his head against my arm...i was like 'wtf' *shove*...and then he tried to hit me -.-'...

University is a poo. The actual content is fine but when things like quizzes start coming around its a subconcious thing to detest whatever it is. At this current time i am NOT a fan of cell biology. I thought it would end up being one of my favs but i think chemistry (god forbid) may be getting there =S

The only thing i'm looking forward to tomorrow is seeing Gabrielle at Usyd Toga Parteh(if it happens). When school ends, you realize who your staple people are. <3

No comments: