About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Sunday 13 April 2008

# 28 - I'm officially a working girl ^^Y

woo! well i haven't actually started working but i will soon. I've been warned i will be bored enough to quit though =/ So we'll see what happens haha...either way it is good money so it must be pretty horrendous for me to want to quit ><" I'm in telecommunications as one of those research people hehe...I know what it is to be annoying *poke poke* so seems this job is good for me :P

I have exams coming. Exams are poo :( Currently it is really hard to predict what sort of marks i expect to recieve =/ Oh how i miss the predictability of high school classes. What is worse is that i can't even start some SERIOUS memorizing study. I just sit staring at my textbook thinking about random things and next thing i know i'm asleep dribbling all over my expensive pile of paper!! I hope i can get my act together soon or it will not end well..

I will not be suprised to fail atleast one subject in first year but i would prefer it not to be in first semester =/ I think i'll just feel really set back.

I had a good chat with anna over a facebook message. it was fun to hear what's been happening with that girl. I can't wait to see her in a few months!! =D I'm so pleased that she's finally booked the tickets..it seems that the time she returns is getting closer ^^..

My parents freaked out at me about the whole job thing. I've been yelled at everyday about something in relation to it. I wish they'd stop being so unstable about things and just support me when i need them to...and not try to be so supportive that i don't do anything.

Isn't it better to learn from one's mistakes instead of just taking what other people say as gospel? I think it is important and they don't understand that. Well i better get back to this biospere crud...

WORST SUBJECT EVAAA! (after stats of course)

2 comments:

Akiro-chan said...

hello!!

cool! you got a job! is that a part-time job only? and what kind of things do you there???

that's just so cool! i wanna experience that too but i can't.. my parents especially my mom wouldn't allow me to do that...

well they allowed me before in a tutorial center where my auntie is working but i don't like it there,,, all i need to do is to check the worksheets of the kids and that's all... it's kinda boring and i don't want that kind of job. it would be great if it has something to do with arts...

i think you should try talking to your parents and convince them to support you in what you're doing.. i know they'll listen and as long as they can see that you're happy with it, eventually they'll agree on you. :D

i'm just like you too! ever since i became a college student, i feel that it's so hard to study! like i can't even memorize some words!
and i really feel sleepy when i'm studying! and just like you.. i end falling asleep..
i try to take a nap for an hour and then wake up to go back to studying but when i wake up, it's already morning! and it's time for me to go to school! so i end up cramming and studying while on the road! XDDD

well i miss you already.. you're not posting in the thread anymore.. guess you're busy,eh? :D

well good luck! and enjoy what you're doing! :D

Akiro-chan said...

my reply to your tag at my tagboard.. XDD

yeah.. there have been a lot of newbies there... but the thread is getting fun! :D

hopefully you could drop by some comments there! :D

nana??? nope.. haven't seen it.

i'll try to check that one.. :D

miss yah! hope to see you in the thread!

and again.. goodluck to your future job!