About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Friday 16 May 2008

# 29 - Not So In Control

I got home at about 1am and it was wonderful. Babysteps are sorta working and i got yelled at to the extreme... i think it went for more then an hour but even that was good :)

Today was going well too until moments beyond my control had to intervene ....I ended up walking around alone for a long time afterwards n then heading home later in the night with my hair smelling like cigerettes...

...my assignment is due in a week and i haven't started...exams are in a few more weeks n i haven't started....

*sigh* starting is the hardest part xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i agree.. starting is the hardest part.. even if it is the smallest first step. SIGH.. and it gets worse the longer its delayed..