About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Saturday 24 May 2008

# 31 - Tragus undetected Day 5

I think that is a pretty good effort. If i wasn't getting more of em i'd think that i'd get away with atleast a month...hehe...I'm so screwed LOL...it's like i'm walking into a deathtrap ><"

So i worked today. The more i stay in the job the more i see the bitchiness of it. The people particularily the shitty hobbo supervisor is a completely cow. She's so dumb and she thinks she's top shit -.-' LOL she doesn't realize how foolish she looks and we always have a good laugh at her expense. i don't care as long as i get paid!! Plus the other newbies are so nice and we all get along pretty well :)

Anyways i need to start my 5minute speech. Wah =( I really CANNOT wait until this assignment is over. It's just been a dark cloud hovering over me ever since we got it!! I'm gonna be OVER THE MOON when it's finished..LESS THEN 48HOURS!! WOOOOO!! i don't even care about how shitty i am at it...i just need it to finish.


Just need to print the poster now n maybe stay up tonight n finish it...wah! i forgot to buy some Vs today :(

yay uts parteh thursday to celebrate end of assessments. Perhaps it is about time i go to one of those things :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss those nights staying up with you to do assignments. you seem to have them so late, so maybe my semester is slightly earlier than yours. i realised saturday night my first exam is next friday. fucking crap. =.=' sigh. gota start staying up!