About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Monday 26 May 2008

#32 - Some People....

...will never know how much I care about them or appreciate them...
Like you can't really express things like that eh? =/

Jacko totally made my night. He said everything i needed to hear and as i was reading it tears were just rolling down my face because he was saying what i needed to hear..he'll never know how much that affected me or how everything he said was absolutely perfect.

Even if we do not stay in contact for a long time, I'm SO fucking glad I met him. I think it was just one of those things that happen just to lead to other things.


<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sometimes care is best left unsaid. sometimes it's the small things that show all that appreciation <3 ..