About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Friday 14 December 2007

#1 = New Job

So i do not have much to blog about...my life is quite boring 99.99% of the time so sucks to be you reading my blog ^^ oh..and welcome xD
-----
I am working for Dexter now...stupid boy...To think i am the one who normally bosses him around and suddenly he is bossing me around. I've never seen him bossy and annoyingly nazi before but he has suprised me. While he was scrubbing a table i thought i would take out my revenge by slapping his behind. Unfortunately i forgot that his mother was there too -.-' I just kept walking and didn't look back hehe. Also i was trying my hardest to open the freezer..you know using my whole body and everything...until i turned around to see Dex and his mama looking at me and then i looked back and realized i was pulling from the wrong side >< haha

I do not know how long i shall last before I've fired from this waitressy sorta job. I suck really bad xD Hopefully after a few more shifts it may get easier. I was there on a NON busy day and still i found it a lil tough to do everything at once ><

i mean do you REALLY need so many different shaped glasses for different drinks?
-.-' And Dex nearly had a heart attack about the knives and forks not lining up with the table edge.

They sorta told me basically what to do, i'd do it and then told me better ways to do it aftwards which is good because now atleast i will remember them. God i'm such a slob so the idea of me being aware of things lying around and cleaning up...i never thought i'd see the day..hehe

Atleast I was fed by the end of the night when there was nothing left to do ^^ Butter chicken and Buttered Naan (i know how to spell that coz i have a menu with me hehe)It was really good and it was fun having Dex there after a while ^^ Though i think i was more nervous about doing things because he WAS there at the beginning of the shift -.-' You know more self concious and that...

Hazaa to yet another new blog ^^

2 comments:

Megabelt said...

oi biatch, add me to your other blog... the "private" one... poopy poo

Joel said...

Lucky! You get to work with friends!
You're a silly chicken sometimes. =P