About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Wednesday 19 December 2007

#6 - Sleeping Habits + HSC results

So it’s 2am and my sleeping patterns are just out of whack. My parents do not let me out of my room late at night for some reason even though I don’t make much noise -.-‘I think it is a ploy to make me fall asleep. Unfortunately, such a plan has failed…upon going to bed one time at 1.30am I ended up only falling asleep at 6am ><’ it was SO boring, but I guess it is a good time to think.

I think I’m at my best in the later hours of the night and early hours of the morning. I can concentrate a lot more and focus on what I am doing. I’m not even going to attempt to correct my horrendous sleeping times. I’m just going to let India screw them up some more and then I’ll let them settle once I get back…no point correcting something which’ll just get fucked up again xD

I’ve made a few pen friends and the opportune time to write is at the hour of 1-2am. I just sent of the few letters + x-mas cards to my pen friends + internet pals yesterday and I just finished another letter then. I’m being a rebel going on this computer to blog…
I’m really hardcore like that =P

So HSC results are out in like 3hours o.O. *dramatic music*…
Though just yesterday afternoon I realized I have no idea where or what my pin number. So much for that <_< I’ll call some hsc peeps or something. Not really sure where I need to go with this.

Well either way, in a perfect world everyone I know would be pleased and satisfied with their results. Even though this is definitely not a perfect world, I’m still going to wish you all the best =)

Remember *guru voice on*: things happen for a reason, take what you have and try to make the best of it that you can. It’s not about what you get or what you have, but what you do with it. Am I right? *hugs*^^

3 comments:

net_chik said...

hey aka! its noka
finally it works hahaha. what err why dont you write to me! lets be penpals, i love snail mail! when i can afford it hahaha.

whats hsc? i dont get the class/grading system over there at all! wakanai!

okay get back to me when you can^^

net_chik said...

hey!! wow im seriously up on ur list hehe *happy happy*

anywayz ur not on msn? out celebrating? lol howd u go?? ^^

Liv said...

i'm guessing the guru was indian.

that's just what i imagined...