About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Monday 17 December 2007

#4 - Xmas + Shopping (pointless babble)

Today i woke up violently by my mother's (Hilter The Second's) screeching...As far as i knew it was a Monday. The blood drained from my face when i came to the horrible realization that she was taking a day off *insert bloodcurling scream here*

It ended up being quite convinient as i was going to cancel my appointment with the orthodontist as i had no way of getting there. I lost my retainer two weeks ago and my teeth are nearly crooked again -.-' Sif plastic would cost $65 *waves fist angrily* and sif make it all tiny, clear and easily loosable!?! Anywayz i went and got an impression done.

It was like every other morning of my life...wake up feeling like i want to die in a hole, head too cloudy to move faster then a snail and any noise instantly makes me aggrevated. So when the stupid orthodontist decided he would shove the plaster mould crap down my throat with such violence i couldn't even let out a scream or move and i was too tired to be pissed off by this point...he probably gets some secret pleasure in hurting others, i swear, the actual braces themselves have rarely hurt me ><...Still he could of atleast worn his grape flavoured gloves. They are the best ^^

Then my mother thought we'd look around for some random xmas decorations to hang on our sparkly new plastic tree...It has been a long time since the tree was taller then me. Say maybe 7 or 8 years :P I think it was about that time i lost my christmas spirit.

Christmas sucks. For me it just means i need to go to church for a extra day, a lot of fake smiling + feigned interest and more food to eat. I would forget about christmas entirely if i never went to a shopping centre from November onwards. All those sparkly decorations and gifts just screams "look at me! let me increase your credit card debts and create a few stress pimples on the way".

Well my mother and i were successful in our search for those lil bauble things to stick on the tree and some christmas cards to send to the folks in the homeland. We also went into Millers. The clothing store my mum buys most of her clothes and we came out with 2 dresses + 1 skirt for me instead hehe...Well they are purdy, i wonder if i'll ever wear them. =/

Aaron as usual successfully finds ways to stress me out through casual conversation. Something which SHOULD be impossible as 4u is over now and also school but aaron ALWAYS finds a way.

I TOTALLY forgot that the hsc results come out on wednesday. WED-NES-DAaAaAY!! For some reason in my mind i assumed it would be a Friday.
...but No.
.
.
Wednesday...holy crap ><'

Good luck everyone. Best of luck!! <3

No comments: