About Me

22, B Medical Science/B Arts in International (Japan) 2012: My year @Kansai Gaidai. This is just a place for me to personally record my everyday happenings =)

Saturday 22 December 2007

#8 - Happy Bday LouLou + Work Again

*checks time*
yesterday was Louisa's bday. i hope she had a great day ^^ But it sounds like she had some awesome plans. Anywayz i did meet with her for lunch. We ate dumplings at her house with xavier, and phil A + BigB came later. We sorta just bummed there. I wennt online blahblah...

I really cut it close getting home at 5.40...i needed to get to work by 6. I am one of those people that tend to be 10Xmore efficient after pressure is added to the equation....some call us Procrastinators.

What ever you want to call it, I raced through. Found my work gear, ironed, combed and applied and was off and got there at 6 EXACTLY!...I'm too good :)

Well wish i could say the same for the rest of the day xD Did a few mistakes...i learnt a few more things today too...i keep spilling the curries over when i go to pick them up -.-' i'm totally gonna get fired...

Anywayz, i talked to a few really nice people there. One dude was EXACTLY like mr what's his face..the sci teacher that doesn't like biology and would burst into random singing *mind blank* This carbon copy kept joking around and then he gave me a tip which was nice ^^. Those who accompanied him, i think it was his wife, her mother and himself and i had a nice chat while everyone else was gone. They seem like such fun and happy people and knew how to have a good time.

There was a guy that was dining alone. I dunno but i hate seeing people eat alone, its okay if its like maccas or something. But at night, at a restaurant i always feel it as a air of loneliness to it, especially when others are laughing and talking on other tables. I was planning on striking a small and quick conversation but i was REALLY busy at that time and even the small snippets of pleasantries we exchanged, sounded a lil socially akward.

I know i shouldn't fangirl here (i have another blog for that)...but wtf? Kat-tun is ALREADY releasing another single(they just released one in November). Woot! i'm happy and excited to see what they've brought us ^^ i cannot wait for the pvs too *giggle* They really must be working their sexy kabooses off!

I think i will read a few blogs and then shower. Was it just me or was today EXCEPTIONALLY hot. I think i sweated a litre just sitting on the train and then another litre in people's food when i was working...

I hate this weather =/

ps. sorry i don't have much interesting things to note today. Really i just need this blog to pass the time during my horrendous sleeping habits..

No comments: